Monday, February 18, 2019

11 Years

In January we celebrated our 11 year anniversary. It was pretty low key this year (last year was our big trip to New Zealand) and that was fitting with the baby and all. We had fun celebrating as a family and as a couple.
The last couple years we've celebrated "our families Birthday" with the kids. It's a tradition that I love. We got some pizza and ate it at my parents house and took a dip in the hot tub. Jack's first time. Peter and Oliver did a polar plunge in the pool and I think they both thought they might die.

We came home and watched a movie together. Three out of the six of us fell asleep.

Tim and I celebrated (with Jack cause he still goes everywhere with us) by hiking up to the top of Squaw Peak.

I like Jack's little eye peak in this picture. Like he's embarrassed of us.

Jack got hungry at the hop of the mountain so I went ahead and nursed him up there. I've come a looooong way with nursing. If you would have told me after I had Oliver that I had to nurse him on top of a mountain without a nursing cover, I would have died. 

We finished celebrating with a delicious lunch at Hop Doddy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment