Monday, February 18, 2019

A date with Oliver


Tim and I have been trying to spend one on one time with each of our kids. We take turns taking each of them of different dates. In January I took Oliver to the Phoenix Art Museum. There was an exhibit that his art teacher had been talking about that he's been asking to go see so we went to see it. It was fun walking around the museum with Oliver and talking about the different art exhibits. He's such a smart kid!

We had fun taking pictures of him trying to be like the art.

The wall of butterfly's is amazing. His school did something similar last year.

Just a nose pick! Oliver's specialty!!

This piece was amazing. It was burned wood hanging. 

The firefly exhibit was a room the had little lights of different lengths hanging. All the walls were mirrors. At one point I started feeling a little trapped and claustrophobic and had to turn on my phone light. But it was a pretty cool exhibit. 

Me with the boy who made me a mom. Love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment