My handsome little Jack is four months old!! He is at the PERFECT age! He can't move anywhere and he smiles at me like I'm the most important person in the world. He is so easy going and really does go with the flow. I'll lay him on the floor sometimes and it's fun watching to kids "visit" him at different times. They'll just lay with him and hold his hand and talk with him for a minute and then move on. It's the sweetest thing. He transitioned from sleeping in the rock 'n play to the crib. We are working on a sleep schedule. He attempts to roll over and accidentally did once but has yet to do it again. He has a huge head (90% and a small body 14%). He is so friendly with people and is typically happy to let others hold him, but always looks for me when they do (which I love) And of course his hair!! It's just getting so long and lush and people comment on it nonstop! He's such a lovable little guy!!
Thumb sucking! Still trying to intervene with this one and give hime a paci.
So tired...this face kills me!!
Hanging out under his little play yard.
Bundled up for a morning walk.
How dare you force me to sit up independently!!
Sly guy with a combover.
So squishy!!
Happy in the crib! He totally looks like he's waving in this picture, but I think he's just excited that he got his hand loose.
Look at that sweet face!
Top heavy...
at it's finest!
Before...
After. My mom has done this with all of my blonde eyebrowed baby and I think not only is it hilarious, but it's impressive that she's done it with all four of them.
Four months old!!
So big and so sweet and so cute and I just want to freeze his little self. I love him to pieces!!




No comments:
Post a Comment