Tuesday, February 19, 2019

January

January was such an interesting month. I feel like it was really long, but went by quickly...that doesn't even make sense. We jammed a lot in.

We attempted the summit trail on New Years day. It was my way of wanting to start the year off saying that our family can do hard things and take risks (like hiking up a mountain with these four little stinkers).

Molly insisted on hiking by herself for a very long time and we eventually forced her into the backpack. At one point someone passing by said "look at the baby" talking to Molly. Molly replied, "I'm not a baby! They just called me a baby!!" It was pretty funny. Oliver took off up the mountain and wanted to make it to the top and Peter's legs stopped working about halfway up which is where we turned around. It was a fun experience.

We celebrated our attempt with lunch at Blanco.

Oliver cleaning his fish tank. I can't believe that fish has not died yet given the state of it's tank most of the time. It's the reason why I don't think we should have animals.

I found these shoes for Molly and bought them cause I would have died to have them when I was little. 

I love them and they make me nuts and I love to hang out with them and I want to run away from them and....it's just so wonderful and exhausting!

I can't even. This girl is hilarious!! She just hopped right in there to watch a show.

And then she did this and I almost died laughing. She is so random and hilarious!

Family lunch out! The Habit

Make a face....

I think we could all work on our sill faces.

There's a black lizard in grandpa's olive tree.

Molly reading to Jack in the crib

Peter chatting with Jack (notice that Jack started growing out of all his 0-3 month clothes and the pants became capri's)

Jack and Dad

I introduced Peter to Parcheesi

We had some great park days with friends

Molly has play-school with friends once a week. It's pretty cute!

Peter and Tim went on a date to the dollar store

Morning walk

Back to trying out all of Jacks "toys" We just found her like this...haha!

Trying out some new hair-do's

I left some nail polish on the bathroom counter (shame on me) and Molly got ahold of it in about 2 minutes and painted her toe...nails

She was quite please with herself.

All ready for school. He loves wearing that crystal. It cracks me up

MOLLY!!

PETER!!

JACK!! (with a bunch of Molly's stuffed friends hidden under her blanket)

Park tricks

I am the luckiest!! Oh that boy and the way he loves me!

My friend Aimee had a baby 6 weeks after me. I'm hoping they'll be best friends.

Unless Jack keeps trying to eat her every time they're together

Whit's kids stayed with us for a weekend. It was great!!

Oliver had a Harry Potter party. We got all ready for it and went to the house where the party was and it was the day before. We had totally missed it!! Total mom fail!! I felt so bad. The first of many scheduling errors as a result of too much going on and too many kids!

Napping with my girl. 

The boys were riding bikes after school and Molly fell asleep while we were walking. It's a sure fire way to completely sabotage bed time.

Lunch at George Yang's with these two! It was so good!

Molly went on a date with dad.

The dollar store and a milk shake.

We went to a little birthday party at the zoo. Moly was being extra shy and clingy.

WE went to a Birthday dinner at Dave and Busters with a lot of our friends.

In the winter I put these blankets on the boys beds. These are drawings that Tim did when he was a kids and Maxine made quilts out of them. I love them!

Smiling so hard you might hurt yourself.

Hanging out after school (or their shift at Target...hahah!!) in the backyard.

I'm getting my groove back!! Hiked to the top in 28 minutes and it felt SO GOOD!!

Look at those sweet lips!! It's just the best when he sleeps on me. I hate having to put him down before he falls asleep, but it's the only way to get in longer naps.

Pointing out his insane hair line. It just cracks me up!

That face

Play school at our house!

Lunch date at school!!

I can't believe February is more than half over!! Time is just flying right by!

No comments:

Post a Comment