Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Not a single picture

Saturday was my Birthday and I didn't take a single picture to document it. Tim would be (and probably is ashamed). Sometimes I just don't think about it. But, since Birthdays only come once a year AND since you only turn 28 once, I thought I'd throw out the highlights of my special day:

  • Friday night some girlfriends got together just for little ol' me and we had delicious dessert and talked each others ears off. It was GREAT!
  • Saturday I got to go to one of my all time favorite restaurants California Pizza Kitchen with my mom, Logan and Whitney. It was so fun!
  • My brother-in-law Chris happily(?) watched Oliver while I went to said lunch
  • Logan and Chris also put the second coat on the baby's room, thus finishing the painting....yahoo!!
  • Tim got off at a reasonable hour, 4!!!
  • I got to go swimming with my little family, Whit's family, and Logan
  • We had a delicious Pita Jungle dinner at Whitney's house followed by Creamies!
  • I had CREAMIES!! They used to only exist in UT but apparently Walmart sells them now, thanks to Whitney for making that discovery. I may have to risk my life and go pick some up.
  • My mom made and hosted a delicious dinner for me on Sunday with my entire family, Grandpa, Joan and Kyle included. It was so fun to be with all of them.
That is A LOT of highlights!!! And that is not even including the previous weekend when Tim did a little celebration of his own on Saturday. I feel so blessed to have so many people who love me and make me feel so special on my Birthday. 

Ok ok, I scrounged up a few pics from others instagrams to not completely disappoint Tim. 

Whitney put a candle in a Twix (my fave candy bar). Although it looks like a little poop and my eyes are slightly crossed, but hey it good to have these things documented, right?

Family Dinner (Tim is rarely in these photos since he's usually taking the picture....neither are most the kids come to think of it).

I got this fabulous necklace in the mail (does anyone else still love getting mail as much as I do?) from my bestie Krystle.

And these fantastic earings from my awesome friend Robyn.

AND I took a shameless selfie Friday before my girls night because I was so please that I actually got "cute" for somewhere other than church! This is a big accomplishment when you are an oven living in an oven (get it ;).

Alright 28, let's show these folks what we're made of (and please survive baby #2).

No comments:

Post a Comment