Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ready for Number 2

I had a terrible dream last night. I won't even get into the details because it was so disturbing but the crux of it was that my water was leaking and this little baby boy was coming, 8 weeks early. It was so scary and sad and awful and I hope more than anything that doesn't happen. It definitely made me think about having a second baby though.

On a happier note, Tim and I keep a little journal for Oliver. We try and update it once a week and talk about what he's doing and learning and all the crazy things he says and does. I was looking at it tonight and we went through a phase where we added pictures to the journal and I couldn't help but get hungry for another little stinker (good thing I've got one cooking already). Oliver really was the cutest!!! See for yourself.











And as much as I am craving a little squishy baby (and is it ok that I'm hoping this one is more cuddly than Oliver who was not much for cuddling?), I was also reminded at how much WORK goes into those little guys. Yikes!!! All that nursing and holding and the blowouts, may this boy also not have the blowouts :) Regardless, I'm getting excited and ready even though I know I'm about to have my mind blown, it'll be fun to have two little rascals and like I said before, look at that cuteness! 

3 comments:

  1. I promise this one will not blow your mind as much as the first. It is so much easier. Mostly because you don't have time to think about anything, you just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack got a kick out of looking at these pictures. He's always been such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tiny baby and I am already starting to want another one, so you are definitely not crazy! It is SO much work, so exhausting, but they are so sweet and so amazing. Very excited to see you soon!

    And Oliver was (and still is) a super cute kid!

    ReplyDelete