Tim's amazing sister
Amie drove all the way from Las Vegas just for the day to take new born photos of Peter (she also did Oliver's, the slide show is playing on the right side bar). She is so good and oh so patient. Peter was being quite the stinker that day (he's a pretty fussy little guy in general) but she got some amazing shots. I can't believe how much Peter and Oliver look alike and different at the same time. It's going to be so fun to see what Peter ends up looking like. She also got in some darling shots of Oliver (he's kind of a little cherub in them) and some great family shots. Enjoy!
We tried super hard to put Tim's glasses on Peter but it didn't work.
How awesome is this funny little hat? I love it!
These three seriously make my life so happy!!! Crazy sometimes but mostly overwhelmingly happy!
Such a ham!
I love his uneven crazy hair, makes me happy!
I think this is my favorite shot. Isn't he just delicious?!?!?
AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteBefore you had Oliver I kinda thought youguys would have all girls. I was obviously wrong and it seems like it was meant to be because you make such adorable boys!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that book seems awesome, I'll have to give it a read ;)
I LOVE THESE! I have seen a lot of all black with the newborn shoot but I love you guys in all white. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThe dimples!
ReplyDelete