I can't wait to see what this little bundle is going to be like!
Sunday, February 9, 2014
"I Believe in You"
Yesterday morning Oliver and I decided to make a smoothie together. We had all the ingredients in the blender except for the juice. It was a new bottle of juice and I could not get that thing opened for the life of me. The lid had ridges around it so my hand started hurting every time I failed to open it. After a little while I said, "ouch" to which my sweet Oliver replied, "It's ok mom, you can do it, I believe in you." I tell ya, that kid is a walking sponge. Regurgitating all that he hears (and in the right context too). He says "Please" and "Thank you" (most of the time without being reminded). He sings songs, some made up and some learned. And he is OVERLY friendly telling the gentleman in the Dollar Store that we are looking for Ghostbusters and the lady at Target that we just bought a train whistle at the Dollar Store. His world is so very small and so very innocent and so very sweet and I love every second (not true, there are seconds that I want to put my head in a pillow and scream) almost every second that I get to be a part of his little world. Kids change EVERYTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment