Monday, February 17, 2014

Pictures

Here's what's been going on in the Davie fam:

He is seriously twice this cute in real life. And his hair is officially out of control

So, I spend a lot of time at my sisters. Sometimes when Tim is gone ALL EVENING and her husband is out of town, we just bust a sister-wives and have dinner together and hang out. I love it. And her kids LOVE Peter. It's pretty cute!

These two! Every once in a while Tim will get a moment with Peter after Oliver is sleeping. It's pretty sweet.

We went through the Gilbert Temple. It was beautiful!! These buildings really are so amazing and so wonderful. Unfortunately Oliver was a maniac the entire time (note to self: to not bring your two year old to the Temple open house). 

He was sure to fall asleep on the way home!

Friday some girls in my ward got together for a little Valentines day pot-luck picnic. It was pretty fun!

Saturday I took the boys to Whitney's (again) because Tim worked all day.

Oliver LOVES Whitney and Chris's family. I think he kinda wishes they were his family.

Tim also worked all day Sunday (it's the pits to be a single mom on the weekend). Peter decided to blow out right before we were leaving for church. Not cool Peter!

But we all took a nap after church and that was delightful!! I love snuggling my little baby!

Tim loves snuggling him too....... Sweet man works so hard and he still helps out a ton at home!

We've been doing a lot of Play-dough at our house. Unfortunately Oliver get's real sad when we have to destroy our creations when it's time to clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment