So since watching this video I've been thinking about "ordinary days". And it's true. I will miss so very much the days of staying at home and doing nothing and everything with these two. Being bored out of my mind and yet so incredibly entertained by the things that Oliver says or the way Peter laughs and smiles at such random times. And while there is no way I can capture every moment on camera I can capture some and remind myself that even the most ordinary of days are not so ordinary after all.
Eating with his old baby spoon, its a big brother thing
First family hike with all four of us. The boys did awesome!!
OVERALLS!!!!!!
Dinner!
We've been watching this little bird build her nest on our back patio. Now we're just waiting to hear little birds chirping.
He only smiled for the picture. The rest of the time he was over it.
The coolest ballon hat that ever existed!!
The bubble toy that Auntie Dru (my aunt) bought for Oliver.
A daily occurrence....how does this even happen? It happened with Oliver at this age too. Maybe someone needs to teach me and Tim how to put on a diaper :-/
He LOVES being the "conductor"
A playdate with Rhett.
General Conference was this last weekend and there were some pretty fabulous talks. Even for those who are not members of the LDS church. There was so much about being nice to one another and being grateful for what we have. President Uchtdorf said, "Could I suggest that we see gratitude as a disposition, a way of life that stands independent of our current situation? In other words, I'm suggesting that instead of being 'thankful for things' we focus on being 'thankful in our circumstances' whatever they may be." And to that I can honestly say, I am so thankful in my circumstances!! My cup runneth over and I wouldn't trade these "ordinary days" for anything!











That quote from President Uchtdorf was one of my favorites this conference too. It was great to see you last week!
ReplyDelete