Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Claire!

My sweet sister in law Claire turns 30 this Thursday. Whitney and I wanted to make sure she got celebrated in a big way, so we offered party or weekend with the girls. And she chose weekend with the girls. We started off the night with just the three of us makeup shopping at Ulta. Claire got her make-up done at the Bare Minerals counter and looked fabulous. Then we met a bunch of girl friends at Fez and had dinner. We finished the evening with ice cream sundaes and hot tubbing at my parents house. Then a group of girls spent the night, which who doesn't love a good sleepover?? That morning we had breakfast at Snooze where the waiter just randomly decided to give us a delicious upside-down pineapple pancake while we waited for our food, score! We ended celebrating by getting pedicures. It was such a fun weekend! Turning 30 is kind of a big deal and I'm so glad I got to be a part of Claire's celebration. Happy Birthday sweet sister!!
My mom is so cool!! I love that she'll do fun stuff like this with us and fit right in!

Fez

Snooze (my favorite breakfast place EVER!)

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and amazing! Thank you for putting the most fabulous weekend together!

    ReplyDelete