Peter has been taking 3-4 steps at a time. He is right on the verge of walking. He still loves to crawl and I don't blame him because he is so stinking fast that he can get from A to B without blinking an eye. He as finally learned to appreciate cows milk which means that the nursing ship has sailed and I am ok with it. Nursing has been a little bit of sacrifice for me with both of my boys, but I'll save that for another day. Peter loves food. Especially pizza and fruit! He can be super sweet and cuddly but also feisty. He definitely stands up for himself when he's with bigger kids which is pretty funny to watch. He loves Oliver and loves to bug him. He's a pretty good sleeper. He's got a killer smile and a great laugh. And even though I didn't think I was going to make it during his first few months, I can't imagine life without him. I am so grateful that he is a part of our family and I can't wait to get to know him better.
Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
Month 5
Month 6 (I know baby's are cute before 6 months, but there is something magical that happens to them around 6 months that makes them irresistible to me.)
Month 7
Month 8
Month 9
Month 10
Month 11
Month 12
Don't you love the evolution of his hair?!?!?! It's pretty amazing how it all of the sudden is just there long and thick and luscious! What a joy you are sweet little Peter! The world is a better place with you in it!










Awesome post. Love Peter
ReplyDelete