The boys did surprisingly well in the car and Tim and I read 3/4 of Diveregent. We've seen the movie and have been pretty happy with the book. It was an easy entertaining read for the car ride. We got to Vegas Saturday afternoon and left right before the "big game" on Sunday afternoon. Oliver got in lots of play time with his cousins. I got to go shopping with Rachel for a little bit. And Tim made us a delicious dinner on Saturday night. Sweet little Kate was blessed at church on Sunday and then we headed back home. Both boys fell asleep in the car around 4:30 (super risky right??) and fortunately woke up around 6:30. I have now idea what I would have done if they'd slept the whole way home. It would have been a big bummer to have been awake with them ALL NIGHT LONG! But they were super happy to get home at 8:30 and get all of their energy out to be in bed by 9:30. It was a weekend travel miracle ;)
I stole Kate for a family picture. We have a hard time getting our boys in a picture. Can you even imagine what three would be like?!?!
Look at Peter and Kate staring at each other. And sweet Tim trying his hardest to make it look like it's not impossible to hold an infant and 15 month old. Technically both of these children could be mine....wha????
The Sweet Burnham family (who are diehard Seahawk fans).
Look at how pretty Rachel is. She made the blessing dress with her mom for her first girl. they made it out of the same materiel as her wedding dress. Isn't that so cool??




No comments:
Post a Comment