May in Phoenix is really showing off this year. I can't remember the last time it was this nice outside in the middle of May. We are doing our best to take full advantage of it. Yesterday we headed to the train park and met Whitney and Rhett there. The boys had a ton of fun playing on the playground and we even switched things up a bit and got some ice cream. Also one of Oliver's life long dreams came true. Forever he's asked me if he can ride in the "dark caboose" which is a slated enclosed car towards the end of the train and since I am slightly claustrophobic I always decline. But, Rhett was happy to ride in the box of suffocation with him so the two had fun in the box while Whit, Peter and I enjoyed the open air ride. It was a fun day!!
Oliver found a long stick and broke it in half and gave half to Rhett. The act of a true friend and cousin right there.
Aunt Whitney bought Peter his very own ice cream cone. He was over the moon about it!
And he didn't wasted any time getting started on it.
Please note I helped him choose a flavor that matched his shirt :)
Oliver thought it was so funny to climb onto the back of the family circus statue.
He had red ice cream running OUT OF HIS NOSE for the next hour. So gross!!
Happy to be in the cattle car. They shut and lock the door right before we leave the station so once they are in, they are in.
Peter is pretty obsessed with his Auntie Whitney which I love. And please note that I regrettably gave peter a "Loyd Christmas" haircut. It actually turned out pretty good until Tim asked me to shorten the front while Peter was in the tub and my rush to get out of the door caused me to give him bangs. Never again!
Just chillin' in their little jail. Love these sweet cousins.







No comments:
Post a Comment