Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh the randomness!

I just went through some pictures from the last month and wanted to do a catch up on some random happenings.

A good friend from church moved to Reno yesterday. A couple weekends ago a small group of ladies went up to the cabin as a good-bye weekend. 

We had a lot of fun but it was cold, cold, cold!!

Like it snowed over night (which rarely happens in the winter let alone in may). It was beautiful!

Whitney and Chris took a trip to Costa Rica and Rhett stayed with us for a few days of their trip. He is so funny and Oliver LOVES him

They were both pretty happy to have a sleep over and before I went to bed I checked on them and found them like this. How sweet is that? Cute little cousins!


We are in the process of doing some redecorating over here. I found this Rhino and had every intention of putting it in Oliver's room, but I like too much and so I think it's going to live out in the family room. Excited to show some before and after pictures....if the after ever actually happens.

Sending pics to Tim at work

We try to make the same faces. I think we do a pretty good job.

Another one for Tim. Peter LOVES seeing himself in the camera. You can tell how amused he looks.

Peter had me put these goggles on (which are way too tight) and he left them there for quite some time. I was dying! He looks so funny!

And I hesitate to even share this because that is totally my bra, but I looked over and Oliver had done the traditional bug eyes with it and totally cracked both of us up! The kid is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment