Well, I've done it. I have officially hiked throughout my pregnancy. I am feeling pretty happy about it. Go Me! Megan and I have been going about two days a week and it has been so wonderful to have a consistent friend to go with (in addition to being like a mini therapy session) and to get in a good workout. I have loved every minute of it. And since the baby still isn't here. I am just going to keep on keepin' on!
Baby Girl's room is almost complete. I will take some better pictures in day light. I am pretty excited with how its turning out.
Saturday evening my sweet friend hosted a shower for me. It was so fun to celebrate this baby girl and to spend time with such wonderful friends.
I'm pretty sure this was the best shower food I have ever had....ever!! One friend made delicious bread, another an amazing fruit dip with fresh fruit. My mom made a super yummy salad, a friend brought bruschetta from Postinos, another made a really good green salad, she also brought the best cupcakes EVER (that she makes) and there were cookie ice cream sandwiches. I loaded up my plate twice and savored every bite!
I got some super sweet cards and gifts and made some pretty ridiculous facial expressions....
I know I'm an expressive person, but having someone capture them in pictures is quite telling...
I also managed to somehow loose my neck in a number of pictures.
My sweet mom and sister and sister-in-law were all able to be there which made me so happy! I love them!
And these are all my sweet friends. I am so grateful for every. single. one. of them!! They add so much joy to my life!
It really was such a fun party!
Sunday I had Tim take a baby bump...the angle's pretty bad, but that is a legit bump I've got going on.
And I got a picture with my boys! I can't believe I'm about to be a mom of THREE!! That is crazy! Feeling extra blessed and super nervous. I can't believe I'm being entrusted with three.








No comments:
Post a Comment