My sweet beautiful Molly is two months old!! I can't believe it and at the same time I totally can. The first two months of her life have been crazy for me with moving and settling into a new home. But she was definitely the perfect baby to have with all that going on.
Molly is just sweet. She has been pretty easy going and has only lately started to be a little more fussy about what she wants. For the first month she only grunted a little bit when she wanted something. She has now found her tears. She's had clogged tear ducts for the past month and it's such a bummer. Lots of crusty eye boogers. They seem to be clearing up in the last day or so which is happy. She also caught a nasty summer cold and has been coughing and had a runny noise for the past week. But she's been a pretty good sport about it.
Molly started smiling last week!! It makes me so happy!! And her smile is just the sweetest and it's so innocent and loving. She's good at spitting up and blowing out but nothing we haven't dealt with before. She loves to get in the pool with us. Molly loves to be held by anyone. And everyone wants to hold her. And she is quite the celebrity....with everyone but especially her older cousins and brothers. Peter is the most taken with her and is constantly looking out for her every need.
Every day I am so excited that I get to have a daughter. Such a different experience and such a blessing. Love this sweet little girl!!
Always good to get in a crossed eyed picture!
Dolled up for her first day at church.
Squishy cheeks on my shoulder.
Snuggling Aunt Whitney.
Twinning at church with Sadie Broadbent and freaking out cause she's hungry.
Cuddling withe Grandpa Jed
Giving Grandpa Jed one of her first smiles (I have a feeling these two are going to be buddies)
Suited up for the pool
Snuggles with her Dad on Father's Day
Snuggling with her Great Grandpa Frank
Getting loves from Aunt Claire
Looking very angelic while sleeping in just a diaper
Wearing the awesome romper that Whitney got her before we knew if she was a boy or girl. I just threw a headband on her and that girled her up real quick.
sleeping with her eyes half oper (she gets that from me unfortunately...creepy, I know).
Bright blue eyes!
Keeping me company while I do laundry!
Small face in Tim's big hands!!
Third wheel on our date night!
Sleeping with Dad!
Tummy Time!
Runny nose, but so happy!















Oh Sydney! She's absolutely perfect!! I miss you friend, and I absolutely love reading your blog.
ReplyDelete