Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pump it Up!

Oliver turned five in July, but we waited to throw a party with his cousin whose Birthday's in August. We did the party at Pump it Up which was so fun and so nice because we just had to show up and bring cupcakes. Easy Peasy!!

Whitney and I showed up wearing the same shirt....this happens every once in a while because seriously we own half of the same things because we shop together so often. It's kind of funny!

Birthday boy #2

Elle, plunging into the obstacle course.

Sweet Peter.

Twinning it down the slide and clearly knocking Whitney out of the way!

Birthday boy #1. I love this kid! I'm kind of obsessed with him lately. I think it's because now that he's started school I see him less, we "fight" less, and I just want to be his bestie.

The whole Birthday gang!

Tim and Peter on the slide. I'm pretty sure that is a look of terror on Peter's face.

Slide train.

Look of pure joy!

Me with the Birthday boy.

Tim put on the oversized boxing gloves and had it out with Chris. It was pretty funny!

Eating pizza after the shinanagans.

Oliver's face opening up his presents was priceless!! I loved it! He was genuinely excited about all of his gifts.




Oliver making the double peace signs....I die! He's so funny! I can't believe these two cute boys are five. I swear they were babies two seconds ago. Love these sweet kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment