Monday, August 29, 2016

Just the three of us

Life has been so weird since Oliver started school. It's not a bad thing, it's just different. I think we are all still adjusting to him being gone. I think it's good for Oliver and I to have a little break from each other and for Peter to get a little more one on one attention. And of course Molly takes up a lot of time and attention regardless of either boy. 
Peter is so much different than Oliver was at this age so that's also made this a different experience. Oliver was extra busy and into things and curious. Peter is really happy to just play and lay around with me and Molly. And he's at a very cute sweet little age and I'm trying to soak up every minute and praying that turning three in October doesn't ruin him ;)

Peter loves Molly so so so much! He still asks to hold her

And loves to give her lots of smooches!

Peter has been fading out naps which makes for some drowsy afternoons. I love how he has his leg crossed over, it's just like Tim.

He also falls asleep when we go pick up Oliver from school......


...almost every day!
I mean it's just so hard to keep him awake. I try, but he just wants to sleep!

Molly has super crazy hair!

And when I was getting it wet in the bath this happened....so awful!

Then Tim compared it to the clown on Toy Story 3 so of course I had to do a comparison picture.

She my little bestie!! I love her so!


This guy is pretty great too! Although we are trying to kick the finger sucking habit. I dipped his fingers in vinegar last week. He hated it and was so mad at me. He kept telling me to get the stinky off his hands and that all he wanted was to suck his fingers. I felt pretty bad about it. 

His little crooked teeth smile is pretty cute anyway!

We usually hang out with Whitney and Rhett once a week. She introduced Peter to snap chat.

He loves it!

Molly started sleeping with her hands behind her head. Both of my boys did that!

And girlfriend is getting some neck muscles!! yay!

Peter got a PJ Masks Gecko cape and mask....He's OBSESSED with it!!

We got Owlette and cat boy too! Molly was trying on the Owlette mask.


I love these two crazies!! So glad I get to hang out with them all day. We do miss my Oliver, but it's a healthy miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment