Monday, August 8, 2016

So Blessed

Yesterday was Molly's blessing day. It was such a happy day. I just felt overwhelming love from my family and friends.

I was really torn about what dress to put Molly in for the blessing. Fancy all white long dresses are the norm, but I just felt like it would be more fun, sweet, cheaper (insert teeth clenching emoji), and easier to find a sweet dress that she could drool and spit up on without it stressing me out and that's what I did and it was such a great decision!! She looked so so so sweet and the blessing was just as sweet in a simple dress :)

Tim did a wonderful job blessing her. He got all choked up which makes me love him even more. He is such a sweet dad. He loves our kids so much!! And my super sweet sister wrote down all of the key points from the blessing which is so fun to have.

It was also testimony meeting (members of the congregation can get up and speak and bear testimony). My sweet grandpa got up and bore his testimony and I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to sit next to him on the stand for a minute, so I hopped right up and joined him. I go to bare my testimony on the importance of families. I quoted the primary song, "The family is of God". The chorus says, "God gave us families to help us become what He wants us to be- This is how He shares His love, for the fam'ly is of God." I just love that so much and I really do feel the love of my Father in Heaven through my family.

After church we had all of our family over and some close friends. It really was just a good day!

These people mean everything to me!! I am so grateful to belong to them!



Molly with her 8 cousins on my side. (she has 26 on Tim's side!!)

Tim's sweet parents came down for the blessing. It's always so fun to have them visit. The boys love all the attention from them.

My whole family! (My mom thinks Tim has cooties ;) Logan came down from Provo for the weekend which was so fun!

Me and my dad with Molly!

The "mature" table

Love this sweet sister of mine!!

My adopted Grandma Virginia and her husband Rex.

Doting on Molly!

Bright blue eyed girl!

Molly with Grandma Maxine.

Squanchy faced peter!

Piper with her safety goggles being very serious

My sweet friend Becca


Molly with her Great Grandpa Frank

Four generations plus my dads legs!!

Loved this day! Love that I have a house big enough to comfortably host these people. Love that these people showed up and helped. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment