Last weekend really was crazy!! And at the beginning of last week I had strep throat so bad I thought I might die. But I didn't and my mom helped out a ton and we had a great weekend. Among all the fun madness that went on, Miss Molly hit her three month mark! Way to grow Molly!! She's been sleeping through the night (like 8/9pm-5am). It's been amazing!! Last night she woke up at 1, but having been able to sleep straight through the night for 5 nights in a row, getting up at 1 was no big deal. Molly also squeaked out her first giggles over the weekend. She makes THE cutest cooing sounds and flares her nose and acts like she is legitimately talking to us. I love it!! She's a super sweet little baby and I just love her!
Her hair and her smile are both pretty great!
Hanging with dad and her brothers.
Wearing the adorable outfit that my friend made for her.
Peter just loving on her!
Me and my sweet girl!
Sometimes she sleeps with her eyes half open...she gets it from me. Sorry about that Molly!
Sleeping chubby cheeks!
Getting held in church. Everyone wants to hold Molly.
Beginning the finger suck like Peter. Oh No!!
Her adorable pineapple swim suit from Aunt Claire.
Peter asking to hold Molly. She's not always excited about it.
Helping me play "go fish"
First time in the Ergo. She did great!
Sitting with Maren and August when they came down from San Diego
Molly and August
The new trio now that Oliver is in school.
Trying on the oversized glasses.
Finger sucking at Chick Fil A
Peter holding her again. He is still obsessed with her.
Grandma drew some eye browns on her.
Me and my girl
Molly's Blessing Dress
Playing Happy
Huh? Love that nose scrunch
Peter shared his "baby with her"
Curly hair after her bath.
Breakfast at Carolins with Grandma and Grandpa
What a great month!! Can't believe she's three months already.




















No comments:
Post a Comment