Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Meanwhile, back in Phoenix

Tim wrangled the boys while I was gone. They had a typical "Mom's out of town" good time. I'm really glad he was able to have so much time with them. Those boys really like their dad.

Peter helped Tim mow the lawn and then gave our new tree a little drink (gross).

Saturday they went on a hike....

And then to the farmers market...

And then to target to spend some of their Birthday money they've been saving...

Peter bought this chicken which he loves.

Then Oliver had his last soccer game (we survived!)

And he got a medal.

He also got his pictures. Aren't those boys all just so adorable?!?!

And he's just so cute!

The boys got out the high chair for Molly to use when we got back and they cleaned it up.

And then I came home with BYU swag and Peter was especially excited about it.

It's good to have weekends like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment