Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The end of November

I can't even believe that November is already over!! Do you think time is speeding up? I kind of do... I'm serious. How in the world is the month over?

Anyway, November was a great whirlwind of a month and in addition to my Utah trip and Thanksgiving, here's a random smattering of what we did...

Tim took the kids to the park and Molly sat in the swing for the first time. If we can look past how insanely dirty and make me gag disgusting the actual swing is, I would like to point out what a beauty that baby girl is. I mean, she is just the sweetest little thing.

Oliver loved swinging on his stomach which he is not allowed to do at school.

I had some dental work done. I am beginning the process of replacing my front crowns and so I had a bump on my gums removed in addition to having my gums slightly raised and a frenulectomy. I couldn't smile normally for a good week. I can't have the next step done for another 4 weeks. 

Tim and I wen with our friends to the Angry Crab Shack. It was quite the experience. 

Look at all these sweet nursery kids listening to their teacher read them a book. I love seeing my kids in these candid situations. So sweet.

Molly sleeping with her dad in church.

Miss Molly is getting all sorts of fast with her little army crawl. She crawled right under my chair and was super happy to look up and see her mamma!

Hanging out on the carpet. Soft carpet has been one of the best investments.

Oliver doing his homework. Please take a look at those two's. Can you believe a FIVE YEAR OLD wrote that?!?!?

Dinner time with the boys while Tim works.

Tim pulled these little cactus spines out of my dads hands. OUCH!! My sweet dad. Always falling and getting poked by something.

Tim is in the middle of interview season for new residents for the summer. He has up to 20 interviews in a day!! And so he is out as soon as his head hits the pillow.

Aunt Whitney came over with her kids to have a little pizza and watch Finding Dory while Chris was out of town. (My mouth is still swollen and sore in this pic, hence the wide mouth attempt at a smile).

This picture just makes me so so so happy. There is nothing more fulfilling than snuggles with my littles and Tim and a nice cozy bed!

This picture also made me so happy. Tim asked me why I was taking this picture and my response was, that this is what life is all about right here. Finding the boys cowboy boots kicked off as they move on to their next game. I love them! I'm tired, but I love it :)


I went out to dinner with some of my high school friends. I haven't seen Harryette (in the glasses) for 8 1/2 years and the other two for 3 1/2. It was fun to catch up.

Sweet girl was sick for a couple of days and she really had it in her eyes poor thing.

Peter had cow boy day at school. I totally failed to put him in jeans or a plaid shirt and we didn't have a cowboy hat (I'm dying right now, so funny), but he still looks pretty cute and I kinda love the coon skin hat as a fill in for the cow boy hat.

I love watching his little self. Just marching after his teacher. Such a good boy.

The Christmas tree is up!!! yay!!

My mom and Whit came over to help me decorate last week. I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out. I like my new little tree forrest that I've acquired this year.

And who needs a fireplace anyway right?? The dining room is just as good.

Tim put up the exterior lights today. I love our house!! It makes me happy!

And this giant front window makes me the happiest!! And I really love that the tree peaks out through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment