Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Six Months!!

Another month has come and gone and I can't even believe that this sweet baby doll has been alive for half a year!! It's nuts! Molly is just a sweet little thing and she gets prettier by the day. Her eyes are strikingly blue and her hair is usually a hot mess. She smiles all the time. Loves to be held and paid attention to by pretty much anyone. Molly is inch worming and rolling all over the place and she sticks everything in her mouth. She just went on her very first plane ride over the weekend and she had her very first solid food, sweet potato. She was a fan. She still spits ups, drools, and blows out like its a profession. She can't sit up yet, but we like to prop her and help her "exercise" her core. I'm so grateful every day that I get to be this baby's mom. 

Slouching over in the high chair at Chick Fil 'A

Post bath smiles. I love a clean baby!

Shorts hat.

Getting a little attention from biggest brother. Oliver has started to talk about her more and he'll say "I like Molly" or "isn't Molly so cute?!?"

Hanging out in the bouncer. She liked it for about three minutes. We'll see if it grows on her as she gets taller.

Crazy hair don't care!

Woke up to this surprise.....look at that innocent face!

Sucking on that sweet potato.

Wearing a hat at Peter's little Birthday party in October.

Sitting with Great Grandpa Frank at Crew's baptism.

So sad that Grandpa Jed won't share his Italian Soda.

Cheek to cheek with Grandma Kristi.

Getting sung to by Frankie Bear.

Always lots of love from Peter...

Always...

Always always always!!

Rolling under the couch is her new thing. 

She seriously does it all the time. Peter is sound asleep in this picture.

This is what happens when you joke around while you're nursing....so messy!


First ride at the train park.

And then a picnic with friends.

Feeling sad about her Halloween costume, or maybe it was all the pictures I was trying to take.

Still obsessed with her toes and feet.

Helping me wake up Peter.

I could eat her up!! Love you sweet Molly!


1 comment: