We had such a fun Thanksgiving this year! Logan came to town on Monday night and Tuesday Whitney, Logan and I helped decorate my moms house for Christmas. It was a pretty painless process and it looks amazing. Wednesday Tim had the day off and we went to the new In 'N Out Burger in our neighborhood and then Tim was super duper selfless and watched the kids while I went with my Dad and Logan, Whit, Chris, Elle, and Crew to see Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. It was pretty great!
Thursday morning Logan, Whit and I ran a 10K with my dad. We were slow (I'm really out of running shape) but we had a good time.

We got to the starting line pretty early and so we got to hang out before the race started.
Coming in hard at the finish line!
How cute are these "Spider Man float carriers"?!?! They walked the race carrying the balloon.
My mom made a delicious turkey dinner. It is hands down my favorite meal and she nails it every time! Tim had to work Thursday afternoon (after we ate) and Whit and Cody went to their in-laws so the kids and I stayed at my parents house and I watched The Family Stone which is one of my favorite holiday movies. So funny and so good!
All of us around the table. Everyones little head is in there somewhere. Even Peter and Piper and peaking in the back. I love sitting down all together at one big table. Molly even dressed up in the sweetest little dress.
Oliver eating his Pumpkin Pie like a pro.
Friday morning Tim and I took the kids to see Moana. The music is so great and I loved it. Polynesian culture is just the best! Then we met up with Cousins and rode bikes around my parents street and played duck duck goose and tag. Everyone had a blast.
Molly slept most of the time which was awesome!! Such a good baby! I love these little people a lot!
And the music was AMAZING!!!
Up to no good on wheels.
Friday night Whitney and I got take out and met up at my parents house to watch the Gilmore Girl's Revival, A Year in the Life. It kind of loved it kind of hated it. It definitely gave me some closure on some things and left me wanting in other areas. It was for sure entertaining and I really do love "Stars Hallow" and feel like I was meant to live there. At one point I convinced myself it wasn't a made up town and I actually wanted to move to Connecticut to live there. I'm pretty obsessed with the show. 
Eating like a Gilmore with take out, candy and ice cream!!
Saturday afternoon we celebrated my dads 60th Birthday with a hike and then tacos and games at my parents. No KIDS!! Which was a really nice change. It's so much less stressful when it's just the adults. I wouldn't always want it to be that way, but it's nice for a change.
Logan impressing us all with his balance.
I just can't express enough how much I love this guy! He is seriously the best!
My mom and Logan helped me gather photos from my dads life and make this little collage on their french doors. It's so fun to look at a small representation of all my Dad has done and accomplished so far in his life. He is a pretty amazing guy and I'm so so so lucky to be his daughter.
The food was SO good. (the cornbread was for the next day).
Google made this fun little collage for me. I love that half of the pictures are of us hiking or running together. He is the most reliable exercising buddy ever!
What an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!! It was perfect to be with my family. We are so blessed to have each other, good health, good food :) and the gospel. I love this time of year!!













No comments:
Post a Comment