Monday, April 10, 2017

11 Months

I'm not going to start this post by saying that I can't believe Molly is already 11 months. Instead I am going to say that I can not even kind of believe that my baby girl is going to be ONE year old in less than a month. This has been by far the fastest baby adventure yet. 

Molly is really starting to become her own little opinionated person. There are times when I think she is the most chill easy going baby ever and other times when I think Oh Dear ME what I am going to do with her?? Molly can SCREAM!! LOUD!! She does it out of anger and joy, because she wants something or she is just bored. She'll also do it to make sure you haven't forgotten about her, like an attention thing. But she mostly does it out of frustration. I'm really hoping it's a short phase because depending on the location of the scream it kind of presents a bit of a problem. Like in the middle of church. Or eating at a restaurant. Or in the grocery store. Or anywhere there are other people (other than the park). It turns out people don't like to listen to high pitched screams....shocking :)

Aside from the screaming, Molly stands up all the time. She refuses to take a step but loves to crawl to the middle of the room, get her feet in a squatting position and use her quads to stand her straight up. She then proceeds to stand there beaming. She loves that she can stand, it's really quite cute. She can also wave and point which are both adorable. She loves to be chased and tickled, loves her blankets and stuffed animals, and loves to eat. I am almost done weaning her which I have very mixed feelings about. I have such a rough time with nursing for the first 6 months and it really takes a lot out of me, but by the end I feel attached to our quiet feedings away from the boys. She did give me a good little bite tonight with her FOUR teeth so it's definitely good timing. It's so great to see Molly's little personality coming through. She loves to play and does not love to sit still. She is busy busy busy (which was just how Oliver was). She love to stick everything in her mouth, open up every drawer and cupboard and just keep going. She is exhausting and wonderful and happy and she is my very best little baby girl every!!

Being incredibly cute after an awful blow-out at church.

Standing up!

Standing in the middle of the yard like she has somewhere to be. 

Screaming in hot tub. She loves getting in the slightly heated water. She is a pretty great little splasher.

I stole a moment of snuggles from her. She really does not snuggle and it's rare that I can get a successful care to crib transfer, but she managed to stay asleep for this one. 

The cutest little baby legs while nursing.

After school pick up = death to nap time and bed time. Fortunately we all try our best to be flexible and it works.
Getting a ride from Oliver in the Cozy Coup in the backyard. 

She kept hiding in these wood boxes at the Children's Museum. There were a couple of times that she had her entire body in there and I couldn't find her for a minute. She usually needed a little help finding her way out.

Molly is obsessed with climbing up on Peter's low bed and playing up there. I think it makes her feel older. She has woken him up a few times in the morning because we let her crawl around and she makes her way into his room. It's pretty great though. Peter doesn't mind the way up call from this cute baby.


Toying with different hairstyles. Doing my best to keep her bangs out of her face. This one cracks me up, but her hair stayed back.

Bath time!!! Clean babies are irresistible! 

This is one of Molly's "faces". It totally cracks me up. What is she even trying to convey with this face?!? Is she laughing? Mocking? Does something smell bad? I don't know, but it's funny!!

The next series of pictures is what I find when I attempt to use the bathroom alone ever. She gets right up to my door so that I can't really get out and she tries to get her head in. It's hilarious and totally a typical representation of a "moms life".

"I'm waiting!!"

"And annoyed you won't let me in"

"Will you open the door already?"

I've started giving Molly and bottle and she's been learning how to hold it all by herself. The other day I asked Peter if he wanted to hold her while she had a bottle. It was kind of cute and pretty funny because she's getting so big.

Look at those teeth and that happy little face!

Fast asleep in her crib with her sweet crazy hair.

And of course, Peter needing to hold her hand or touch her if he notices that he's not. 


I did my little monthly photo shoot with her on the grey chair. I swear each month gets harder and harder to get her to stay put. She has way too much to do and explore.

I can not get over this face that she makes.


Happy 11 Months Little Miss!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment