Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter 2017

We had a great Easter! The week leading up to Easter Sunday our family read a little bit about what Christ did the week leading up to his death and resurrection. It was so great to have a reminder of the true meaning of the holiday. I was impressed with the boys and how much I think they really learned from it. It was a fun tradition that I think we are going to stick to. We downloaded this packet from a blog called The Small Seed. I kind of love it when things are spelled out for me like this. 

The kids were so excited about their Easter baskets. Peter came into my room so wide eyed and shocked that there was "stuff in his basket". It was so fun watching them sort through their things.

Molly was especially sweet in her little bunny ears.

We went to church which was great. I got to teach primary which was a huge blessing for me because it gave me the opportunity to really study more about Christ and being able to simplify what I learned  so I can explain it to the kids really helps me understand what I'm reading even better. After church we went to my parents house for pictures, lunch and Easter egg hunts.

I was kind of obsessed with how adorable my kids looked. 

Look at those angelic faces!!

The three granddaughters. Blue eyed beauties!


The adorable kids who were SO good for pictures!

Logan and his babies. He is such a good uncle

My parents are so great!!

My Grandpa, Grandma Joan and Uncle Kyle. It's fun to have them around!

All of us!! All looking at the camera, smiling, hands down.....miracle.

Look at that smile! She's just so squishy!

I love this picture. Nose squished hand covering mouth and all.

Me and my girl!

Molly loving her Easter lunch.

Post Easter egg hunt with the greats. 

Oliver excited  about his egg loot.

Sibling selfie with the Dad.

Peter checking out his loot.

Molly trying to pry open the eggs.

Molly Kristi and Grandma Kristi cheek to cheek.

This girls is going to start walking any day now and she loves Easter eggs.

Molly and Grandpa hanging out during the adult Easter egg hunt.


Sweet Molly was so pooped that she fell asleep in Tim's arm which she doesn't do that often anymore so it was a pretty sweet moment. And sweet Tim held her, her whole nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment