Monday, August 28, 2017

32

Tim is just the best husband. I really do feel undeserving of him so much of the time. He decided that instead of celebrating my Birthday on my Birthday, we would celebrate ALL week. I was a little curious as to what he had planned and I was so excited when he told me. He started by planning the sweetest family home evening about the importance of mothers and he helped all the kids write down things that I did for them or with them. It was pretty sweet.

He stuck it all up on the TV console. Molly was obviously unaware she was being photographed. She was also very happy to have fun papers to pull off the console for the next couple of days. 

On Wednesday night Tim arranged for Molly to go to my brothers house and the boys to go to my moms and he took me out to dinner to Blanco and then to the Arizona Grand for a fun overnight. Unfortunately by the time we got the hotel the waterpark that the hotel is known for was closed, but we got bracelets and were able to take the boys back the next day. It was a blast. We enjoyed sleeping in and we were so excited to be able to share the fun of the waterpark with the boys.

Tim took me to Snooze for my Birthday breakfast and I had a delicious hot chocolate.

I also smiled real nice for the camera. My no make up face is about as scary as this face.

My super sweet friend brought be these beautiful delicious cupcakes.

And my other friend made me a dozen of her delicious cupcakes.

Some of my friends from church hosted a fun lunch for me. And then Tim and Logan and I had a Birthday dinner out at Mellow Mushroom. It was such a fun day!!

Friday I had plans to go shopping with Whitney in the afternoon and then meet Logan for dinner. Whit and I had a fun time shopping at Target (what can I say? I love that store!!) and then when we got to the restaurant I started looking for Logan who was meeting us there and I didn't see him anywhere. Whitney started walking us toward the table where he supposedly was and there was a table full of my girlfriends!!!!

I was FLOORED!! I had no idea!! It was seriously the funnest surprise. I LOVED it!! We had such a fun dinner!!

My sister planned the entire thing and apparently started planning it in June. Tim went ahead and still planned his staycation with me, which was so sweet of him and really threw me off. I mean two separate staycations in one week, they really treated me like a princess! 

After dinner we stopped by Sweet Republic for a S'mores Sundae and then we headed to the Point Hilton for swimming and pampering.

We did these super creepy face masks and Whitney got me the worlds softest PJ's ever!!

Emily and I looking pretty great in our masks!!


And we concluded all of the Birthday festivities on Sunday. My mom made the most delicious Turkey Dinner and Tim made this cute cake. 

I LOVE Birthdays! There is nothing like a Birthday to make you feel loved and thought of. My Birthdays are always a good reminder to me that I have great friends and family who really care about me. This was an over the top Birthday and I am still beaming from how loved I felt. Feeling love can change everything. Which is in turn such a good reminder for me to show love. I have a good feeling about 32. So far my 30's are pretty great!


No comments:

Post a Comment