We all survived the first week of school and our fridge breaking! We are trying to find our after school groove and I'm trying to find my during school groove. But so far so good!!
There is no way school is going to get in the way of Lego building!! I'm always so impressed with what my boys create.
Wednesday I went to see Diana Crawl with my Mom and some friends, Melissa and Megan. We grabbed some Pita Jungle before hand. It's always fun to listen to live music. And it turns out I really like Jazz....just not when each instrument gets a two minute solo to jam out in every song :/
The Lego game is still going strong over here. Before and after school. I love it so much and I also kind of hate it because they are EVERYWHERE (like the sand after a week at the beach) and I kinda wish I didn't have to clear it all up every time I want to eat.
Saturday night we had cousins over for Pizza and a movie while their parents went out. It was a fun night. My kids love their cousins.
Here's to hoping that things keep on the up and up with school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment