I'm not quite sure if I could be more obsessed with Molly. She is so cute and sweet and fiesty!! And she is a TON of work!! She has figured out how to open lids. So far I have found a roll of floss in the toilet, and a sock and legos in the trash can....super great! She hasn't figured out how to open doors yet and I'm hoping she holds out until she's at least two (wishful thinking). She turned 15 months last week and we are counting down to nursery at this point. She is a little lover and if she's in the mood she'll give just about anyone a hug. She had her 15 month shots a couple of days ago and it made her extra cranky and extra snuggly which I kinda relished the snuggles part. She's so busy these days she rarely has time for more than a hug. I just love this girl and watching her grow is such a blessing and so much fun!!
She basically just blows spit out of this thing, but I think it is so funny despite how gross it is.
She still takes milk from a bottle. Something I NEVER would have done after 12 months with my first two. I really need to get her onto sippie cups.
She can climb and has gravel gertie hair every morning when she wakes up. Pulling it back is a must and she fights it every time no matter what. Doesn't she know that it's so much nicer to have your hair out of your eyes?!?! I'm doing it for her own good.
Post granola bar walk with dad in the heat. Nice and melty and everywhere.
She loves to crawl into this cupboard and shut the door. It's pretty hilarious.
Ta Da!!! Look how proud she is of herself. She did this all on her own.
And seriously sticky rice is legit sticky when it is in your hair like that. It was not the funnest getting it out.
I might try harder next time to ensure the sticky rice plate on head doesn't happen again.
She fell asleep in my arms the other night and I had to document because this is a very rare occurrence. I love blurry picture of the two of us. And I also love that she sleeps with her eyes sort of open just like me. She is seriously so exhausting and so great! I'm obsessed with her little self!

No comments:
Post a Comment