Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Wedding in Utah

Two weeks ago I went to my cousins wedding in Utah. It was so nice of Tim to let me get a quick get away without the kids and to be there for the wedding too!!

In true Tim fashion, he took the kids out to dinner at a Middle Eastern restaurant. The kids loved it and both boys had a BM during dinner which happened last time he took them to Indian food without me....pattern? I think so!!

The went to ZOYO for dessert. 

Meanwhile in Utah, I went to my cousins awesome workout class on Saturday morning. She kicked my trash!!

And then we went to my beautiful cousins wedding. The bride isn't in the picture, but all of my other cousins are.

Meanwhile the kids played outside in Phoenix.

My cousin Jen and her sweet daughter Liv.

Her other daughter Hadlee and I became besties. I let her wear my necklace for a while which made her really happy!!

Logan and I wanted to get a picture with the bride and there was a long line to talk to her, so we decided to play a "game" where we just walked up behind peopler (we knew) and took selfies with them. it was the best. This was the first picture, we totally interrupted Emily's conversation to get this picture. She did a really good job putting on a quick smile.

My cousins husband Will!! This one may be my favorite.

My Aunt Carson.

My cousin Jen and Logan's eyes!!

My cousin Meg.

My cousin Kelly and my Aunt Dru. I'm pretty sure Dru planned this face.

My cousin Jake and his wife Kinly.

My cousin Gail.

The whole dancing gang! It was such a fun night!! I love my cousins and wish I lived closer to them!! 

I flew back on Sunday morning and sat by the nicest ladies on the shuttle from the rental car to the airport and one of the same women on the flight. It was so fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment