Thursday, November 16, 2017

Wrapping up October

Not only is it already November....but it's halfway through November!! I seriously can't believe it! I have been MIA from blogging so I am catching up. And this is a wrap up for the month of October.....

Both of my boys did and AWESOME job in the primary program. A friend snapped this pic of Oliver for us. He and Peter both had their lines memorized and said them nice and loud and slow.

Whit and I took Claire out to dinner for her Birthday. Claire is extra busy these days with nursing school, so it was so nice to be able to have a nights out with her.

Molly has been exercising her eyebrow muscles and well....it's pretty good stuff!

We met up with friends at the train park for a little costume parade and picnic.

I love this sweet group of girlfriends. 

And I love these two buddies!!

I am hesitant to post this pic because all I see is Tim's bottom....but it's so funny. I think they were trying to create a new yoga move. Hahaha!! Please note that Peter is in there somewhere. His head is on Tim's chest.

I went out with these cute girls for to dinner and a haunted house and then did not go through the haunted house because I'm a big pansy.....for reals.

Oliver's teacher won a grant for some new tablets. Oliver was front and center with his big smile and excitement for technology!! 

It's more bearable outside these days and so we've been doing bubbles. I have a love hate with bubbles....but the kids love it!

We had cousins over for a movie night. Molly insisted on sitting in between Peter and Piper. I love that she thinks she's so big.

Molly also brought me a stack of clean clothes that I hadn't put away yet and insisted that I put ALL of them on her. It was pretty cute!

Chocolate milk and a movie on grandma's bed!


Dress up!!

Peter went to a super cute Birthday Party with all of his Sunbeam friends. 
Molly likes hat.

Peter has become an artist. Starting with pumpkin painting. 

Oliver climbed to the top of Squaw Peak before school one morning.

This is his eye roll to the "extremely difficult" sign. I am so proud of this kid.

I took the kids to The Habit after school for shakes and fries.

The kids LOVE it!!

I LOVE doing this with them. They are so fun!

Peter has also discovered drawing. He is obsessed with it. He always has a paper and a pencil in his hand. It's so cute. This is a picture he drew of Grandpa Frank and Tim building the scarecrow in Pine Valley and in the back ground Oliver, Peter and Grandma Maxine are playing in the cabin. This is my new favorite skill/milstone of his. It makes me so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment