Thursday, November 16, 2017

Everything in Between







And this is everything in between that has been going on....

Clearly I need to rearrange my pantry. Molly thinks she can climb up and help herself to anything she wants.

Dinner at Whitney's house. Rhett made Peter a Pilgrim hat and then taught him about Thanksgiving...it was the cutest!

Molly had ice cream at Whitney's. I swear she was happy about it.

She's also decided that she likes to sit in this little cart.

Morning cartoons during moms workout.

Sunset!! Bam!

Molly was a little under the weather for a few days. One morning she got up extra early and somehow she magically fell asleep with me in my bed. It was the sweetest!!

This night gown is my favorite. She's just the cutest!!

Watching football with grandpa.

First day of nursery.

She looks so grown up!! And I kinda want to eat her she's so delicious!

Giving Great Grandpa Frank "soft face"

Aunt Whitney reading to Peter.

Molly can still do this....good to know!

If Peter can draw then so can Molly. She thinks she is so big!

Look at how well she holds that pencil though. Isn't that amazing for an 18 month old. And she consistently holds it correctly. It's blowing my mind over here.

Making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with my boy.

Whitney reading to Molly. Molly loves her!!

I love love love my people so so so much!! They are just the best sweetest family. They are supportive, involved, hilarious and loving and I am extra grateful for all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment