We had such a fun Halloween this year!!
For the first time EVER Tim and I dressed up with our kids. We went with the Star Wars theme that the boys had chosen. I was Ray, Tim was a Jedi, Oliver was General Grevious, Peter was Kilo Ren, and Molly was the cutest little Yoda.
I'm pretty sure most people didn't know who the boys were, but they still looked pretty cute.
And Molly did a good job letting me get a little bit of green on her face and then started rubbing it off.
She won the cutest baby costume and promptly started eating through the big gold chocolate that she won.
The day before Halloween we had some friends over for homemade root-beer and eating donuts from hanging strings. It was pretty fun watching the kids try and eat the donuts off the strings.
Halloween night we used an awesome "tatoo" for the scar on Kilo Ren's face. Peter thought it was the best thing ever!
Molly was Belle that night....per my choice. I just couldn't help myself with this cute dress.
Family Selfie!
We trick-or-treated down our street for the first time. It was fun to finally meet some of our neighbors. Then we went to my parents and knocked on a few of their neighbors doors.
This was the first year Oliver sorted his candy and it was my favorite watching him!!
It was such a happy Halloween!!








No comments:
Post a Comment