Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ivory Kate

Lately I've been seeing a lot of "give away" pictures on instagram and I think, wouldn't it be fun to win? I also think, I wish I just knew that person well enough to awkwardly mooch whatever it is they make from them.....what can I say, I'm a mooch that like's homemade goods :) Well, I finally know someone!!! My super beautiful and extremely talented friend Kate just started a darling online boutique Ivory Kate. She is doing a give away which is pretty exciting and even though I am pretty sure she'll make my next baby a cute pair of shoes regardless (right Kate?), I still kinda want to win. All of her products are darling and original. She's kind of a fashionista, be sure to check her out.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything she has in her store - So cute! I might have to get on the giveaway train (but, hey, if I win, then I can pass them along to you for when you have your next baby!) :-)

    ReplyDelete