Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Trip to the Zoo

On Friday I took the boys to the zoo and we met up with a group of friends. A BIG group of friends. It was so fun!! I think I enjoy the zoo more than my boys do. Oliver loves to run around and play with his friends. He also LOVED sitting on the big tractors and going into the petting zoo and combing the goats. Peter was pretty content to sit in his stroller as long as I continuously fed him snacks. He is seriously such a fat kid in a little skinny body, he LOVES to eat. I swear, at home if he hears me rustling in the kitchen he comes RUNNING as fast as he can to get in on whatever I'm eating. I actually kind of love it! Anyway, Peter stayed happy at the zoo with an apple in hand. I always wonder if he can see the animals and what he thinks about them.

Tim gave Oliver the assignment to take a picture in front of the baboons. Can you spot the baboon in the picture? (No, not Oliver ;)

All of the other moms brought lunch for their kids.....and I brought snacks....but neglected to bring an actual lunch (I was just going to feed my boys when we got home. Fortunately I brought enough snacks for Oliver to feel like he had a lunch, so that was good. 

It's so fun to have so many friends in the same boat as me. Such a blessing!

Their were eight of us moms all together.

Peter was SO EXCITED to sit at this little bench and table like a big boy. And he was totally cheesin' it up! I'm obsessed with this face he makes. 

Oliver really loves sitting on this big green tractor.

And I stuck him on the orange one with his friend Kate. I don't think Kate was too thrilled to share her turn.

Look at all of those kids!!! And 7 kids from 3 of the moms were in school. 

Such a fun time!!!
A HUGE thanks to my dad for getting us a zoo membership for Christmas. It's the gift that keeps on giving all year long!

1 comment:

  1. SO wish I could get in on that massive playdate!!!! You know I love the Zoo!

    ReplyDelete