We've been working slowly but surely on our furniture update. We got a lot of things done before my friend Malerie came. It was good for me to have motivation to make some decisions and pick things out. I always get so indecisive when I'm doing stuff like this.
We got a couple more book shelves in Oliver's room and hung up this curtain wire from Ikea so Oliver can display all of his art work.
I found this cute USA banner at Land of Nod and got it and then saw the other two US cork board and marque at target.
I replaced my dark brown desk with a white one from Ikea and found this super comfy desk chair that swivels from west elm.
Our media consul finally came and I kind of love it. We got our lamps and most of the knick nacks at target.
We found pillows at target. I am currently in the search for a floor length mirror to go above the couch. I found one at West Elm that I love, but it is way too expensive. It needs to go on super sale before I can justify that purchase.
I searched high and low for chairs that I liked and didn't have much luck. So I ended up with two poofs from target. I think they'll do for now. The kids love them.
We are going to put a bench under here....
This bench actually. It just came in the mail.
With this pillow on it.... I kind of love this pillow.
I'm excited to see how it all comes together. There are still some finishing touches that are needed, but so far I am pretty happy with it.



Looks supper cool Sydney! I am envious of your ability to have so "little" stuff!
ReplyDelete