A few weeks ago I got to go on an evening hike with my dad. Totally last minute, and so fun!
For Christmas we gave my grandpa and his wife a dinner out with us grand-kids (no great grand-kids). We gave them three different gift cards to different restaurants and it stuck. We are going on month 7 of dinners. It has been so fun to hang out with my sweet grandparents.
Last month we went to Babos and Tim suggested going across the street to McDonalds for a $.59 cone after. Genius idea if I do say so myself!
Logan came down for a few days and we went to Snooze while my sweet mom watched my boys. So fun to hang out with Logan while he's in town.
And let's talk about how great it is to live close to cousins. Instant friends and there's always someone to swap kids with.
Popsicles at Whitney's house
Whit, Claire, and I bought Science museum passes through groupon. We all went (with our husbands) and had fun running around together.
All the sibs and spouses...minus Logan. And I'd like to also point out that no one was supervising the children while we were taking this picture. They were running a muck as per usual ;)
Oliver had fun laying on the bed of nails.
We met at my house after for pizza and popsicles.
Tim got off early on his last day of residency!!
We all celebrated with chocolate milk.
And then Tim and I went out to dinner. Are you tired of hearing about how Tim finished residency yet? I'm getting a little tired of it myself. But then I remember, he's been wanting this to happen since he was a sophmore in high school. He's a stud!!




No comments:
Post a Comment