Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wedding Dresses

A couple of weeks ago I was having dinner at my moms house and I was looking at a one of my wedding pictures. And I was reminded how much I liked my wedding dress. It was such a pretty dress. And then I remembered that it was being stored down in my parents basement. So, I decided to go see if it still fit. It took Tim a lot of tugging and me a lot of sucking in, but we got it zipped up. The dress was still just as beautiful. I showed my mom and this inspired her to have all of us girls put our wedding dresses on the following Sunday. It was so fun!!! I've always wanted to host a wedding dress party just so everyone can have the chance to wear their dress again. We took a bunch of silly pictures and then got out of the dresses, but it was so fun for the 10 minutes it lasted!! I decided to show the original wedding dresses so you can see what it "should" look like ;)

How cute are my parents?? So cute!! I love how sweet and simple my moms dress is.

 And I remember thinking Whitney was the most beautiful bride!

 And I was going through a real rough patch when Cody and Claire got married (I can't believe I posted this picture of me). But Claire was such a beautiful bride!

And my dress made me SO happy!

Just cheesin' it up!

We couldn't really smile normal because it was just a little too ridiculous to be "normal".

Whit in my mom's dress.

For some weird reason I was making some ridiculous faces when Tim was taking pictures of me in my mom's dress. I felt a little silly. And now I have awkward pictures to show for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment