Oliver had Fall Break last week. Tim was able to take the week off and we drove to Pine Valley, UT to visit Tim's parents. I need to give a shout-out to little Molly. In just 5 short months of life that girl has driven to San Diego, Southern Utah TWICE now, and to Oak Creek like 4 times. Sweet thing!! She is a pretty good sport with all that driving backward looking at nothing.
Anyway, we had a great week! Lots of projects and mini adventures. I met up with a couple of different friends. And we celebrated Tim and Peter's Birthdays. It was fun! Oh and the fresh cool air was an absolute DELIGHT!!! So were the amazing fall colors. Mother nature really knows how to put on a good show!

This is what you see as you drop into Pine Valley. Straight out of a book isn't it?
Taking a walk around the block. My in-law's yard is the one behind these two with all of the beautiful colored trees.
This is it right here. So pretty!!
The sky wanted in on the color action too!
Oliver helped Grandpa add some new bird houses in the Davie park.
Peter helped Grandma preserve sunflower faces for the birds.
Both boys helping Grandma plant tulip bulbs for the spring.
Molly was super happy to be held by everyone!!
Lounging on the back deck with cozy blankets. So picturesque!
This man just makes my life so great!! Happy 33 to my number one!!
Meanwhile as we were headed into St. George, the cows decided that they needed to take a walk in the street. They were actually being rounded up by some cow-boys. So legit!
Hanging out on the swing set. Stomach swinging!
The boys had a lot of fun playing outside together which was so fun to watch. I'm really hoping that is how this winter is.
The wind kind of took her breath away.
But then that smile!!!
We took a beautiful nature walk to the reservoir.
Tim with his brother Dan.
Cousins!!!
My friend got me an Ergo for a shower present and it is just the BEST!! I wear Molly lots and lots and it's super comfy and easy to put on and take off and she even falls asleep in it.
Bridge picture, I was trying to get the whole group, kids and all, but it was seriously like trying to herd cats.
There were lots of pretty leaves and nature on our walk.
Peter catching a ride with Aunt Nikki.
Brothers!!
Lots of good conversations being had.
Tim's brothers were there most of the time. They worked together on some projects.
They built this super cool bridge.
I can't even believe he is three!! More about that later ;)
Peter had lots of fun celebrating with cousins.
All of his three year old dreams came true when he opened up his very own "mikey".
And Spiderman PJ's
Snuggling with my boy the night before his birthday.
Tim took the boys fishing with his dad and brothers.
We went to this super cool new park in St George that just barely opened. It's an "all abilities" park and it's free and everyone and their 10 kids were there. It was fun, but super crowded. My sister's friend (who is now my friend) Raschel and her little boy Roger met us there.
There were lots of dinosaur themed things there.
The boys had fun trying out everything.
It was kind of straight out of the Flintstones.
They LOVED it!
Molly was loving on a wood spoon a lot of the time.
She's also been loving on her toes a lot lately! Yes, that is her foot in her mouth!!
Playin' with cousins in the new outdoor storage boxes.
One night I left Tim with the kids and went and saw The Hunchback of Notre Dame at Tuachan with Raschel. I'll be honest, the Hunchback ins't necessarily my favorite story, however, the cast for this production was AWESOME!! I actually really enjoyed myself. Live productions are just thrilling to me!! Goosebumps, lots of goosebumps!
And the stage is set up against this super awesome red rock canyon.
Oliver got gum stuck in his neck fuzz...so funny and so gross.
There is always a dog to be loved on in Pine Valley and after years of hesitation, my boys have decided to start loving on the dogs. It's pretty cute to watch.
This is the newest puppy that my SIL just bought as a stud. It's so little and cute! Peter LOVED him.
And this might possibly be one of my favorite pictures from the whole trip.
I mean look at that face!!!
It was such a great week. I'm super duper tired (Molly woke up at least twice a night) and I feel like I have a billion things going on in my head that I need to catch up on. So as fun as the week was, I'm happy to be home and getting back into the groove.

























No comments:
Post a Comment