Molly is FIVE months old!! So crazy!! It's so fun watching her grow and seeing her little personality shine through. She is just kind of a baby doll!! Molly is rolling all over the place in every direction. I feel like I can't just leave her anywhere because I don't know where I'd find her. She is not even close to sitting up though. She's been sleeping through the night the past few nights (hopefully it sticks this go around). She is super smiley and is starting to snuggle up on me which I love. She is a good and efficient little nurser, but she spits up all the time! She also blows out and drools so basically we are swimming in wet clothes and laundry. Peter is still her number one fan followed by everyone else who sees her. Her eyes are the most beautiful blue, her hair is still attempting to be auburn and curly and she is just the best!!
She spent a week of this past month at the beach so that makes up for a lot of the pictures I took of her.
Her hair was pretty curly while we were there.
And she was a good sport to sit on the windy beach while being wrapped up in a towel.
She spent a little time with Aunt Whitney
Where she was introduced to snap chat
And I think she discovered that purple and unicorns suit her quite nicely ;)
My friend Mel brought her baby, Abe, to meet Molly. They were both playing hard to get.
Sweet girl loves her hands
Post nap smiles
Crazy hair don't care. In her "duck dynasty" onsie that Whitney bought her before we knew she was a girl and I promised Whit that I would still put her in it and I have kept that promise (much to my moms dismay).
The evenings are starting to cool off a bit so we're starting to enjoy our yard. The boys were making her giggle pretty good this night.
Sleeping in Tim's arms at church.
Peter is her little protector/shadow.
Happy in the carseat
morning snuggles
Seeing how chubby she can look
Five month "chair photo shoot"
Mid spit up
Doing a little toe sucking
Working her core
Looking like the precious little baby doll that she is!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment