I can't believe it's already been a year since this little man turned two. And I can't believe that means that he is THREE!! My sweet Peter is pretty chill. He is happy and sweet and has yet to fully enter any sort of terrible toddlerhood. He did try to hit me for the first time the other day and called Tim a "poopie head" head today so maybe I shouldn't speak too soon. He's loves to lay around and suck his fingers and he's also super happy to laugh and play. He is extremely good at imaginary play and does a pretty good job entertaining himself. He plays really well with others and children of all ages (seriously) and is starting to defend himself a little more when Oliver picks on him, which is good. He's says great words like "hilarious" and "adorable". He is obsessed with Molly and is just her little protector. He tells me "I like you mom" at random which just makes me so happy. He also will tell me, "I'll sit by you mom. Does that make your heart happy?" And yes, he does make my heart so so so happy! He is my sweet little beautiful brown eyed boy (my mom's only non blue eyed grandchild) and I love to hang out with him. He's just my little bestie!
October
November
December
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August

September
My very grown up three year old!!
How I love you my sweet Peter boy! And those dimples...swoon!












No comments:
Post a Comment