Wednesday, December 7, 2016

7 Months

I can't believe that Molly is seven months old. She is closer to being one than she is to being a brand new baby...weird. She still seems too tiny to me to be 7 months. Molly is just a delight!! She is such a sweet baby. She still spits up (super stinky spit up) and blows out and drools and creates far too much extra laundry for me, but she's cute so it's ok. Molly is still army crawling and rolling everywhere, she puts everything in her mouth which makes me a paranoid crazy person half the time. I've been doing a little sleep training with her and she's doing better at sleeping through the night. We should have this mastered by now but leaving town every single moth has really put a wedge in that. Molly loves her brothers and they make her laugh which I love. She loves to hang out under the Christmas tree. She's working on sitting up....it's really a work in progress. She's got a great nose scrunch, a hilarious snort/heavy breathing/laugh and amazing hair. She is just my best!

Fuzzy morning hair in the early morning light.

Baby stack.

Bath time smiles.

She thinks she should be feeding herself so of course she grabs the food every time we try and put it in her mouth. It's a real mess.

Looking so proud after sitting up for longer than 10 seconds.

Matching grandma at Gingerbread making night.

Early morning snuggles with mom. This girl is a mamma's girl and I LOVE it!!

It was kind of mean for me to take this picture, but she was being so funny. I got up at 4am to feed her and she was making the funniest faces at me. All I could catch was this tired face because the flash kept going off.

Early morning crazy hair...

And another angle. I've decided to really embrace the hair. It just makes me laugh and it won't stay this crazy forever.

Nose scrunch!

Looking so sweet!

Love you sweet Molly girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment