Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas at the Children's Museum

A couple of weeks ago the Children's Museum had SNOW!! Which is kind of a big deal in Phoenix. They do this every year. They pick a Saturday in December and have tons (literally) of snow brought in. The kids LOVE it!!

Standing on a snow pile while their cute friend photo bombs over Tim's shoulder.

Tiny little snowball.

Getting hit with snow in the back.


Peter loved it!! But his poor poor hands were little icicles!
Oliver chasing after me with snow.

Then we went inside and played for a while. Oliver was super happy because he is usually at school when we go to the museum.

Then the kids got to sit on Santa's lap. They were super excited to tell Santa what they wanted and Molly was quite taken with Santa.

It was a pretty cute little moment.

Then we got a family picture which was nice.

Molly, Tim and I hung out while the boys played in the tree house.

Peter did a few of the harder climbs in the treehouse which he was proud of.

And of course sweet Oliver was happy to see us from up above.

I decided at the beginning of the month that I wanted to sing in the ward choir for Christmas. I just really love Christmas music and felt like it would be a fun (kind of selfish) thing to do). Tim is the executive secretary which makes singing in the choir super tricky because he has early morning meetings on Sundays before church and it's too much to have all three kids to church an entire hour before the meetings actually begin (four hours at church is just too much). Anyway, all month Tim has been leaving his meetings early so he can come home and be with the kids which I go to choir. I try hard to get the kids dress or at least have their clothes laid out for them. Tim has done a wonderful job getting them to church. In fact a couple of weeks ago he managed so snap a couple of cute pre-church pictures...

Peter holding Molly...of course.

Look at Oliver's little smile. One funny thing I will point out is that Tim let the boys accessorize and Oliver always ended up in a tie that is way to small for him...pretty funny.

We also had Whit and her kids over for dinner after church because Chris was out of town. Elle is just the best cousin and played PJ masks with Peter. I love that girl and this picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment