Monday, December 26, 2016

Fun Run!

Oliver had a fun run at school. He was so so so excited bout it!! He talked about it for a couple of weeks. When the big day came Tim and I took Molly and Peter to the school to go cheer him on. He did AWESOME!!!

Getting ready to start the run.

Look at that big smile coming around the corner.

I love seeing little kids in oversized shirts run. It's so sweet!

So, Oliver decided to start picking up plastic cups that other kids had dropped. Very responsible of him :) But as a result he wasn't getting all of his laps in and I knew that he would be so bummed when the timer was up and he hadn't finished his laps. I jumped in and started running with him to try and keep him focused. It was so much fun to run with him. We held hands and chatted. And he was able to do 35 of the 36 laps!! I was so proud of my sweet boy!! He's gone running with Tim a couple times since then and done awesome.

Family Fun Run Selfie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment