Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Eat More Chicken and Snap Chat

I LOVE Chick Fil A!! I just do. Maybe it's an addiction. Maybe I need to cut back a little bit, I don't know. I just know that I love them!! Anyway, tonight if you went to Chick Fil A you got a pink receipt and then you get to take that receipt back in January for free food (what was on your receipt). AWESOME!! So we went! And they had the Santa Cow there and the balloon guy and it was just a fun little family dinner. And it was a pretty great night.

Peter was making the funniest face while the balloon man was making his octopus hat.


The result is pretty amazing!!
So was watching him devour his ice cream.

Oliver watching his snake being made

Oliver got a rattle snake...it really rattles which is pretty cool!

Molly intrigued by Santa Cow

Santa Cow Selfie

Getting a little side hug from Santa Cow

My boys think Snap Chat is pretty hilarious. I use it just to take silly pictures with the kids. Today Hairspray Live is on TV so they did a promotional picture on snap chat. I thought it was HILARIOUS.

Peter

Oliver

Hip Hip Hooray for Chick Fil A and funny snap chat filters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment