Friday, January 6, 2017

8 Months

I say it every month, but I can't believe Molly is 8 months old!! She gets cuter and funner by the day! She is still worming around on her stomach and chest as she squirms and rolls to wherever she wants to go. She's gotten really good at sitting up by herself (which always makes me so happy for my babies, it would be hard to have to just lay all the time). She is doing pretty well with solids. She eats baby food and soft solids. And she still loves to nurse.  Last week I finally stopped dragging my feet and let her cry it out when she woke up in the middle of the night. It took about three nights of not getting up with her. I really hate doing it, I have to listen to that poor girl cry and be so sad. BUT she's been sleeping through the night ever since so.....it's worth it. And let me tell you, sleeping through the night is AMAZING!! I'm a new person! Molly is such a smiley little thing. She gets kind of shy and likes to hide in my shoulder when people try and make her smile and she's not in the mood. She has the sweetest little giggle that you kind of have to work for. She of course loves to put everything into her mouth. She still does not like to be left alone and she loves to be held and played with. Molly still produces some pretty impressive blow outs and even more spit-ups!! I have honestly never done so much laundry in my life!! I change her crib sheet every other day. And I should probably change it every day but that just seems like a lot. Despite her spittyness I am still obsessed with her. She is just my little buddy and I can't imagine life without her!

Sitting up and playing with the toys!!

Being so good at the Children's Museum. She was super happy just sitting in her carseat for a good  30-45 minutes. I was very impressed with her.

Pigtails!!!

I need to get better hair bands. But seriously, how cute are those??

Spit up on the neck...kinda looks like a bird flew overhead.

Sometimes I make her help me with laundry cause she causes so much of it :)

Crazy hair award goes to this girl right here!

I mean look at it!

And look at that nose scruntching smile!

I kind of feel like she has the sweetest face ever!

She loved the Christmas tree lights all month long

And one of her legit blow outs!

Look at those curls in the bathtub!

Post foodie face!

Post bath curls. Love this little girl so much!!

Look at how far back her hair line is!! Peter was the same way. You can see the little baby hair coming in over her ear so it won't be that way forever :) I love her sweet little hair!

And those curls!

I just am obsessed with her!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment