What a fun and crazy month we had!! It was so busy, but we loved it! These are the last of random goings on that occurred...
I decided to take the kids to the electric light parade without Tim. Super brave mom points. I went with some good friends so I had some back-up. The boys loved it.
Trying to hold both of my boys at the same time with Molly in the stroller to my side. Peter was seriously gripping my forehead so hard and had his little legs wrapped tight around my neck. He did not want to fall off!!
Double baby holding.
Tim and I went on a wonderful temple date and then lunch to Mellow Mushroom.
Tim took Oliver on a jog and it started to rain on them. They made it to the park and found a decorated tree.
Baking holiday cookies for friends and neighbors.
Peter and Great Grandpa Frank snuggles.
Bundled up for a walk to Grandma and Grandpa's.
Oliver helping Peter with a new Lego set.
Breaking the gingerbread house (thank goodness, get that off my counter :).
Dinner out and Molly decided to eat the menu.
All of the kids ended up next to Tim at one point which seemed pretty ridiculous, but my meal was a lot easier to eat ;)
Tim and Oliver made it to the top of Squaw Peak together.
Hanging out with cousins on New Years Eve and watching something super interesting on you tube.
Hanging out with Grandpa Jed.
Zoo trip with friends.
Molly's favorite spot during the Christmas season, under the Christmas tree.
Oliver helping Tim pump the gas and clean the windshield.
Molly leaving her mark on me....that sweet girl spits up so much that it sometimes makes me want to cry. I can't even begin to explain the amount of laundry that is going on in this house and the fact that I constantly feel like I smell like spit up and how damp she always is.
Making Molly help me hold the mass amount of laundry that she helps create. She actually thought this was funny.
Little miss with fresh curls after a bath.
Oliver helped me make pumpkin cookies.
Molly's first pigtails. SO CUTE!!!
Zoo trip with Oliver for the first time in a long time. We went with friends and Oliver was super happy to be there.
Peter fell asleep during yet another shopping trip and the oreos were on sale for 99cents so I went ahead and bought two packs, cause, duh!
Uncle Logan came to visit. Always a good time!
We had a fun movie night with donuts and hot chocolate at my parents house.
My mom's beautiful house decorated for Christmas and ready for Christmas Eve dinner.
My new photograph of the temple and entry table that I dressed up. I love them both!
Hanging out at my parents house while the kids play outside and ride bikes.
Instagram's top 9 of 2016. It was a good month and an even better year!!































No comments:
Post a Comment