Monday, January 2, 2017

Ice Skating

We decided to take the boys ice skating. It was way more fun than I anticipated. I was afraid that they would be too cold and uncomfortable, but we rented them these little pvc-pipe walkers and then just took off. It was the cutest!! And my sweet mom who did not want to ice skate held Molly the whole time. Whitney and her family, Logan and my Dad all ice skated. It was a lot of fun!!

Cruising around with my little skater.

My Dad would give Oliver a "ride", pushing him around while he slumped over his walker.

These two are too cute!

Taking a break in his skates.

Ice Skating Selfie.

I love this man a lot!! And I love going on family adventures with him.

It was so good to have Logan in town this season and to get to do fun things with him.

Look at this little guy just cruising!

Peter was always really excited to catch up with a cousin and skate by them.

The whole crew (minus my dad who was taking the picture). I would like to add this to the list of must do's over Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment