Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A Decade!

Tim and I got married a decade ago (last Friday). That's right, TEN YEARS!! How in the world did that happen?!?! The time really has flown by. It has been such a great ten years. I would say collectively the best ten years!! I still don't know how I got so lucky to end up with such an amazing man. He makes all my dreams come true and I love the life we share together. I compiled some standout memories from the last 10 years. While scrolling through old pictures I was reminded that some of the funnest and best times we had were the random day to day goings on. What a blessing to love life when when things are ordinary and out of the ordinary!!

Fall of 2006 Dating

July 2007 He surprised me by showing up at my parents house and sent me on a scavenger hunt. I thought he was proposing and he didn't.....but then did later that night.

We got married January 2012

It was a happy day!!

We moved to San Diego for med school and I would make Tim take breaks from studying on the weekends and do fun things with me like biking around Coronado.

One summer we took a trip up the CA coast. It was beautiful and so fun!

Another summer we went to Zion's and visited both of our families.

In the Spring of 2011 we went on a babymoon to Hawaii.

Oliver was born in July 2011 and added so much joy to our family.

We took him to Switzerland with us in May 2012 to visit my Aunt. 

Tim graduated the week after we got home.

We moved to Phoenix that June and lived with my parents for 8 months. During that time we hiked the Grand Canyon.

We found out we were pregnant with Peter in February 2013

And Peter joined the madness in October 2013

In March 2015 we went to South Africa to visit Tim's parents.

And we went on a 5 hour tour of London during our layover.

Tim graduated from residency in June of 2015

We found out we were expecting Molly in September 

And I joined Tim for a work conference that October in Boston.

In the Spring of 2016 we bought our first house

And had Molly the next week.

We took all of the kids to Disneyland in January of 2017

And went on a little get away just the two of us for no reason in June.

We celebrated our families 10th Birthday on Friday morning with a breakfast out.

And Tim and I went to dinner and the movies that night.

But the real celebration comes in a few weeks. And I can hardly wait!! Stay tuned!!

If we're being honest, these three are our biggest accomplishment. They are our biggest adventure and they make life so so so meaningful and fun! They are so much work and worth all the blood, sweat, and tears!!

Love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment